* Hunters must follow all Kentucky Department of Natural Resources Hunting Regulations.
* You will need your Hunters Safety card if born on or after January 1st, 1980.
* All hunters must wear safety orange during Kentucky Firearm Season.
* Everything you take on the property you must take off of the property.
* Permit, Hunting License.
* Safety Harness, Belt, and or Safety Vest "To be worn at all times while hunting"
* Bow Case
* Cell Phone or Calling Card
* Pull rope & Bow Holder
* Rubber boots and or Scent Free Scent Lock Boots
* Rain Gear + Rain Hat
* 2 flashlights
* Scent Free Soap and detergent
* Binoculars and Range Finder
* Earplugs (if your partner snores)
* Personal supplies, toothpaste, scent free deodorant, first aid supplies, band aids, medications
* Cooler + Drinks + Snacks
* Gloves, decoys, calls, rattling bags, scents, stand, face net, bug spray, alarm
* Don't forget your good-luck charm, hat, etc.
* Scent lock suits are recommended. The more you can control the human scent, the better your chances.